The Player Assistant is responsible for managing the flow of course play during our peak periods.
Alpine Golf Club is looking to bring on a new member to our team. The Player Assistant is a crucial part of the customer experience. Members of the Player Assistant team are a critical factor in each guest enjoyment of their round. The Player Assistant is responsible for managing the flow of course play during our peak periods.
- Interacting with golfers (answering questions, giving directions)
- Making sure pace of play and proper start times are being kept
- Assisting Golf Shop Staff when necessary
- Able to work around 2-3 shifts per week (8-20 hours per week)
- Able to work beginning mid-March to October
- General knowledge of golf course operations
- Great people skills and personality
- $10.25 per hour
- Part time
- Golf privileges
- Meals while on duty
- Discount on golf merchandise
- Uniform provided
- Discount on golf for a friend
- Employee discounts
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
We are typically open for golf from March to October, weather permitting.